Orthopaedic conditions can be painful and debilitating for our patients, with a significant impact upon quality of life. Working closely with you to turn such situations around is vitally important. To best facilitate this and to provide a holistic approach to care we have may supports available. These include:
- Support people (friends, whanau, advocators, interpreters) welcome.
- Videoconference facilities available for support people unable to attend appointments. Please let us know in advance that you would like this option so we can make sure it is available.
- Interpreter services. Again, as with videoconferencing, please advise us of your requirement so we can make sure everything is arranged for you in good time.
- A chaperone can be made available during clinical examination if requested.
- After hours clinics are available if necessary. Please advise our secretary if you would like an after hours appointment.